Bottom Loader Arm (BL-54)
Our Bottom Transfer Loading Arm (BL-54) is designed for applications where extended reach is needed if vehicles cannot be accurately spotted for loading. BL-54 extended reach bottom loading arms store primary in a horizontal position to either side of the riser pipe depending on the piping layout and pre-existing obstructions. These arms rotate above and below horizontal to reach the connection point on the truck. They require less overhead space than the AF-54 but require more space adjacent to the arms for storage; either hose or pipe can be used in the drop section to reach the connection point.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Extended Reach Bottom Loader Arm Accessories
- API Coupler
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Spacer Spool
Bottom Loader Arm Applications
- BL-54 bottom loader arms can be spaced horizontally on 18" centerlines and vertically on 16" centers allowing multiple arms to be installed in a confined area.
- Tight spacing allows these arms to be used in applications where multiple products are loaded into trucks in the same bay (such as Petroleum Terminals).
- Up and down rotation conforms to the API loading envelope as defined by API 1004RP
Benefits and Specifications for Bottom Loader Arm
The BL-54 extended reach bottom loading arm has many benefits for a variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C