Bottom Transfer Loading Arm (BT-377)
Our Bottom Transfer Loading Arm (BT-377) is designed for applications where extended reach is needed if vehicles cannot be accurately spotted for loading. BT-377 bottom loading or unloading arms are low-profile and so require no overhead structure for support. Typically mounted very low to the ground, the primary arm and boom sections extend out into the loading area like an accordion. BT-377 arms are used when storage space is laterally available and no upper structure is available for support.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Bottom Transfer Loading Arm Accessories
- Quick Disconnect
- Emergency Breakaways
- API Coupler
- Steam Jacket
- Pneumatic Balance
- Hydraulic Balance
Bottom Transfer Loading Arm Applications
- The low mounting arrangement works very well with single product loading and unloading applications where vertical piping and support structures are not available.
- Ultimate flexibility, can load or unload from the side of a truck or from the back of a truck with same arm.
- Two of these arms can be mounted in tandem on a post for servicing LPG and similar applications where product and vapor recovery arms are required.
Benefits & Specifications for Bottom Transfer Loading Arm
The BT-377 Bottom loading arm has many benefits for a variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C