Bullhorn Style Top Loading Arm (TLBS-375BH)
Bullhorn style top loading arms are designed for loading and unloading product into rail-cars. They are excellent for variable reach applications and can aid in maximizing reach and weight capabilities. The TLBS-375BH supported boom bullhorn arm offers an additional pipe section and swivel to provide extreme flexibility at the loading position. A single swivel (with pillow block support) at the inlet and a spring balanced double swivel at the base allow for up/down and left/right movement. These components achieve a longer reach requirement while minimizing the spring balanced section of arm. Two additional swivels with a tee are at the end of the arm allows the drop tube to stay vertical.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Top Supported Bullhorn LNG Loading Arm Accessories
- Emergency Breakaways
- Quick Disconnects and Adapters
- Handle on Drop Tube
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Vapor Recovery
- Steam Jacket
- Pneumatic Balance
- Hydraulic Balance
Bullhorn Style Top Loading Arm Applications
- Bullhorn style top loading arms are commonly used on pressurized top loading applications.
Benefits & Specifications for BullHorn Boom Loading Arm
The TLBS-375BH top loading arm has many benefits for a variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”.
- Adaptable for closed systems or tight fill applications.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C