API Bottom Loading Coupler
CLICK API Coupler - America's Coupler
CLICK is the new standard for API bottom loading arm couplers for liquid terminals. Made in the USA, the CLICK coupler is precision machined for longevity. Features a stainless-steel collar design to endure extreme and rugged use. CLICK Coupler is designed to be the last API Coupler you will ever need.
The CLICK Coupler is designed for when a dry coupling is required for top or bottom loading arm applications. This API coupler allows the final connection of the loading operation to be leak-free while maintaining safe conditions for operators. The quality and components of this design are created for a wide range of industries, including petrochemical, and is manufactured according to the API RP 1004 standard regulations.
The CLICK coupler is designed with ease of maintenance in mind to maximize throughput and minimize downtime.
CLICK API Coupler Features & Benefits
- Precision Machined
- Fast and reliable automatic latching
- Multitude of seals available
- Stainless-steel Collar
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum
- Domestically manufactured
- Fast in-field replacement of seals.
- Stainless steel collar for longevity and durability.
- Four Interlocking latches.
- Rubber bumper.
Contact us today to learn more about our CLICK API Couplers!
CLICK API Coupler Technical Information
- Design pressure: 150 psi
- Max Working pressure: 80 psi
- Max coupling pressure: 100 psi
- Max flow-rate: 660 GPM (150 m3/h 2500 lpm)
- Rear flange: 4” TTMA
The main components are made of aluminum alloy while standard seals are either Viton or Buna and require
simple maintenance. All parts subject to wear are hard coated.
- HNBR (Buna) seals: -40° / 150 °F (-40° /+65 °C) PN API-CLICK-01
- VITON GFLT seals: -20° / 150°F (-28° / +65 °C) PN API-CLICK-02
|Coupler Assembly||Coupler Rebuild Kit||Coupler Seal Kit|
|Viton GFLT Seals||PI-CLICK-02||API-CLICK-CRK-02||API-CLICK-CSK-02|