Counter Weight Bottom Loader (CW-30)
Counterweight Loading Arms
CW-30 counterweight bottom loading arms store primary in horizontal position to either side of the riser pipe depending on the piping layout and pre-existing obstructions. These arms rotate above and below horizontal to reach the connection point on the truck. Arms are balanced with counterweights instead of springs. They use the slide scale balance method. They require less overhead space than the AF-54 but require more space adjacent to the arms for storage; either hose or pipe can be used in the drop section to reach the connection point.
Available in Up Feed or Down Feed Loading configurations.
Counterweight Bottom Loading Arm Accessories
- API Coupler
- Drop Hose
Counterweight Bottom Loading Arm Applications
- CW-30 arms can be spaced horizontally on 18″ centerlines and vertically on 16″ centers allowing multiple arms to be installed in a confined area.
- Tight spacing allows these arms to be used in applications where multiple products are loaded into trucks in the same bay (such as Petroleum Terminals).
- Up and down rotation conforms to the API loading envelope as defined by API 1004RP
Benefits & Specifications for Counter Weight Loader
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 3”, 4”
- Materials available in carbon steel