Fixed Reach Top Loading Arm (TL-54)
Top Loading Arm
TL-54 top loading arms are used for loading product into trucks, rail-cars or totes. It is often referred to as a fixed reach arm as it allows very little mis-spot of a truck or railcar, these arms are typically used in single compartment tank trucks or rail cars. It includes a spring-balanced double swivel at the base for up/down and left/right movement. An additional swivel at the end of the arm allows the drop tube to stay vertical.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Fixed Reach Loading Arm Accessories
- Loading Valve
- Cone Deflector
- Handle on Drop Tube
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Vapor Recovery
- Vacuum Breaker
- Steam Jacket
- Pneumatic Balance
- Hydraulic Balance
Fixed Reach Loading Arms Applications
- Single compartment tank truck or rail car loading.
- Accurate spotting of vehicle required, if additional flexibility is required please refer to TLB-374 or TL-544.
Benefits & Specifications for Fixed Reach Top Loading
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”.
- Adaptable for closed systems or tight fill applications.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request. (Alloy 20, Hastelloy C, etc.