Onsite Loading Arm System Installation
Installation Supervision and Commissioning
Installation is the first step for the loading arm in the field, during this phase it is important to ensure your equipment is installed correctly and safely.
Onsite Loading System Installation Types
- An onsite representative that can advise and supervise the installation
- Spring Adjustment
- Range of Motion
- Pressure Testing
- Full service installation
- Rigging and lifting loading
- Making bolted connections
- Attaching any additional equipment
- Full field testing
Our highly trained employees and engineers are available anywhere in the world to supervise the execution of your project. After the equipment has been safely installed, Excel will carry out our top or bottom loading arm installation safety checks to ensure all procedures are followed and that the equipment is safe and ready for use.