Supported Boom Top Loading Arm (TLBS-374)
Supported boom top loading arms (TLBS-374) are designed for loading and unloading product into tank trucks and rail-cars. They are excellent for variable reach applications and can aid in maximizing reach and weight capabilities. The supported boom top loading arms (TLBS-374) offer an additional pipe section and swivel to provide extreme flexibility at the loading position. A single swivel (with pillow block support) at the inlet and a spring balanced double swivel at the base allow for up/down and left/right movement. These components achieve a longer reach requirement while minimizing the spring balanced section of arm. An additional swivel at the end of the arm allows the drop tube to stay vertical.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Supported Boom Top Loading Arm Accessories
- Loading Valve
- Cone Deflector
- Handle on Drop Tube
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Vapor Recovery
- Vacuum Breaker
- Steam Jacket
- Pneumatic Balance
- Hydraulic Balance
Call today to learn more about our supported boom top loading arms!
Supported Boom Top Loading Arm Applications
- Multi compartment tank truck or rail car loading and unloading.
Benefits & Specifications for Supported Boom Loading Arm
The supported boom top loading arm (TLBS-374) has many benefits for a variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”.
- Adaptable for closed systems or tight fill applications.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C