Stainless Steel & Carbon Swivel Joints
Our XL-1.0 swivel joint is engineered to achieve two goals: high durability and ease of maintenance. It is manufactured using domestic material to attain unparalleled quality and safety standards in the industry. The XL-1.0 is the preferred choice for swivels.
Swivel Joints Design & Durability
The XL-1.0 exceeds the highest standards in the oil, gas, food and chemical industries. Our precision machining and finishing ensure that it can achieve the extreme pressure needed to seal nearly all media. Special hardened ball races enhance longevity and ease of maintenance, as well as allow the swivel to maneuver easily under any number of mechanical and hydraulic loads.
Swivel Joints Performance & Maintenance
We have designed the XL-1.0 with parts that both improve performance and permit ease of upkeep. The precision tolerances and corrosion-resistant seal faces promote a tight seal and low maintenance.
Our split flange design allows for minimal interference. Welding isn't required to replace swivels in line. Seals are accessible without removing ball bearings. Our commitment and ability to ship both whole swivels or individual components results in ultimate flexibility and minimizes downtime.
- Temperature: -20°F - 400°F (other temperatures upon request)
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI
- Flanges: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Inconel - (Others upon request)
- Bearing Module: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Standard Seals: Viton GFLT, Buna, FEP (Teflon Encapsulated Viton) – many others seals available upon request.
Swivel Parts List
|6||2||Bolt, Grade 5|
|7||1||Bearing O-Ring, Outer|
|8||1||Bearing O-Ring, Inner|
|9||1||Ball Plug O-Ring|
|11||2||Seal Block O-Ring|