Unsupported Boom Top Loading Arm (TLB-374)
Unsupported Boom Loading Arm
Unsupported boom top loading arms (TLB-374) are designed for loading and unloading product into tank trucks and rail-cars. They are excellent for variable reach applications and can aid in maximizing reach and weight capabilities. The unsupported boom top loading arms (TLB-374) offers an additional pipe section and swivel to provide extreme flexibility at the loading position. A single swivel at the inlet and a spring balanced double swivel at the base allow for up/down and left/right movement. These components achieve a longer reach requirement while minimizing the spring balanced section of arm. An additional swivel at the end of the arm allows the drop tube to stay vertical.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Unsupported Boom Loading Arms Accessories
- Loading Valve
- Cone Deflector
- Handle on Drop Tube
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Vapor Recovery
- Vacuum Breaker
- Steam Jacket
- Pneumatic Balance
- Hydraulic Balance
Unsupported Boom Loading System Applications
- Multi compartment tank truck or rail car loading and unloading.
Benefits & Specifications for Unsupported Boom Loading Arm
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, 4”, and 6”.
- Adaptable for closed systems or tight fill applications.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.