Variable Reach Top Loading Arm (TL-544)
Top Scissor Loading Arm
Variable reach top loading arms (TL-544) are used for loading and unloading product into trucks, rail-cars or totes. It is often referred to as a scissor style loading arm. The secondary arm can rotate 360° on the horizontal plane allowing a spotting allowance for vehicles. It includes a spring-balanced double swivel at the base for up/down and left/right movement.
Available in Right Hand or Left Hand, Up Feed or Down Feed and Horizontal Feed Loading configurations.
Variable Reach Loading Arms Accessories
- Loading Valve
- Cone Deflector
- Handle on Drop Tube
- Lockdown Device
- Drop Hose
- Vapor Recovery
- Vacuum Breaker
Variable Reach Loading Arms Applications
- Multi-compartment tank truck or rail car loading.
- This arm is recommended to be used with a carbon steel/aluminum construction as an all carbon steel arm can make the outboard section of this arm heavier and more difficult to use.
Benefits & Specifications for Scissor Style Loading Arm
The Variable reach top loading arms (TL-544) has many benefits for a variety of applications. The benefits include:
- Simple to use/install.
- Standard two coat heavy duty paint application for longevity.
- Sizes available in 2”, 3”, and 4”
- Adaptable for closed systems or tight fill applications.
- Materials available in carbon steel, low temp carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Specialty metals available upon request.
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C